Nokia tire group purchase (and update on my Audi S4)

Hi guys...  Yes, Mark is still here and lurking.  Well, I've eventually got
to spill the beans to the list, as only a few of my customers know....  I'm
selling my 95 GtiVR6 (modified and mulberry if anyone is interested!).  My
2000 Audi S4 will be in my hands in 2 weeks.  I figure an EASY 300+
horsepower with not even utilizing much of my tuning talents.  If anyone is
curious, the car is Santorin blue pearl effect, with onyx leather/silver
alcantara interior, navigation system, etc, etc.  For those of you who don't
know, it's VW's (ok, Audi's) hottest car going- A4 with body work, twin-turbo
V6, and 6 speed manual transmission.  Oh?  Did I mention all wheel drive,
with a Torsen (yes, like a Quaiffe) center differential?  I'm still
researching if I should plan on keeping the EDL front and rear differentials,
or run a Quaiffe F&R...  expensive upgrade, if it'll work well... not sure
yet.

Anyhow- some of you already have contacted me, but I'm working on a group
snow tire purchase.  Here's what I sent to the Audi list- let me know if
anyone else here is interested.   Gotta move on this QUICKLY to secure the
early pricing from my distributor.

Best wishes to all, and I'll still lend my experience where I can (albeit in
private)  :-)
Oh, for those of you who DON'T know, yes, I've been continuously here, and
was here, even before VASO  (oh, NO! Did someone say "wax?")   LOL
Mark

Hi all.  I'm fairly new to the list with the A8 (it has more problems that
you can imagine and the AoA rep and I will be talking in 2 weeks...), and my
S4 should be here in 2 weeks (or less- it's in Boston at the dock).
Anyhow, I'm working on my Nokia snow tire order for this year (and must get
it in by Oct. 12th to secure my lower rates), and I was talking to my
distributor about the new Hakka Q, etc.  He offered if I order 50 or more
tires at once early this year, I can get some additional percentage off...
Anyhow, some Porsche customers and VW customers already are on board, so I
thought I'd open this up to the Audi list (also going to offer it to the
Porschelist and GTi-VR6 list as well.

I need a little help on ordering, and gathering tire prices- what sizes are
common for you all?  I presume most are running 14" and 15" snows?  185?
195?  205?  etc.
Basically, I want to try to save time and bandwidth by not working up the
prices for every size they make.

Many thanks.  I should have pricing all figured out and checked with my
distributor by tomorrow night.

Mark Rosenkrantz
Marker510@aol.com