Re: Anyone have (or know of) black leather door panels for sale?

At 2:42 PM -0400 10/4/99, Brian_Wherry@avid.com wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I put black leather seats from a '96 GLX in my '98 Golf GL a while ago
>and I'm still looking for a set of black leather door panels to complete
>the upgrade.  If any of you have a set for sale or know of someone who
>does, please let me know (private email because I don't subscribe to
>this list).  Actually, if someone can locate a door panel for just
>the driver's
>door, that's cool, too.

Here in the Northwest, there is an autorecycler (and a dealer) called
Cambell Nelson VW. They end up with wrecked VW's and recycle parts
(basically a junk yard).

You could call a similar place around your town, and ask one of the
guys to give you a call if they get a wrecked black leather
Golf/Jetta (GTI probably won't fit-- doors longer?).

You might even be able to call Cambell Nelson here in the NW.
(http://www.campbellnelson.com/cnar.htm).

-Khan