Scott VW website "Neat Links"

Hi again folks,

Just wanted to update you on some neat "links" on our website that you
may want to visit or submit to.

The first one is our "links" page. You can submit any link to any VW
related site that you might think other folks might like to visit. You
can submit your own site if you like. You may also add as much info
about the site as you think is required to describe it (within reason).
The URL is: http://www.scottvw.com/vwfun/links/index.html

The second page that you might find interesting is our customer's car
page. This is a page where you can submit pictures and descriptions of
your car for everyone to see. You did not have to purchase the car from
us to submit it, all VW's welcome! The URL is:
http://www.scottvw.com/customer_cars/drivers_cars.htm

The last page that you might want to visit is another links page called
the "Top 100 Scott VW links". This is a little different from our other
links page in that it is always changing based upon how many "hits" your
site generates. The URL is:
http://www.scottvw.com/topsites/topsites.html

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant
Scott Volkswagen
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106