Brick/Bulletproof

My car certainly is not bulletproof.  It sounds like a rusty bag of
bolts under acceleration.  Granted, this may have been from "abuse", but
a bullet proof car could take all I have thrown at it(drag racing is
certainly easier on a car than road course/autocross racing).  Just
don't want you to think your car is never gonna breakdown.

The service advisor would be a moron to tell you that your head gasket
could go at 32k miles, or the water pump could blowup for no reason at
36k miles.  These are things that have happened to alot of people, and
abusive driving has nothing to do with them.  Just know that it could be
your car that goes next.

Billy T.
pessimist/realist