Re: [gti-vr6] Whats the deal with the Clear Bra?

The clear bra is a great thing to have.  As we speak, my car is getting one put
on.  Should be ready in about another hour!  If you get one, make sure it  is
"Richochet" brand.  The 3M brand is only 8 mil thick, while the richochet is
actually 12 mil!  3M is in the process of upgrading to a 10 mil, but it still
ain't 12.  Whatever you do, you should get one, especially if you do a lot of
traveling.

Ryan Evans
1996 GTI four banger for a while. "never leave the house without the proper
protection" edition.