Re: [gti-vr6] Handles...shave or change?

How about you shave the handles, paint the car orange, put an "01" on the
doors, paint a flag on the roof, and jump-in through the window... boy, I
really miss the Dukes of Hazard, especially Daisy Duke ;P

Sorry... I guess this was a flame!

Although I don't think shaving the door-handles  would be worth the effort,
I have seen some Corrado's with Honda CBR motorcycle gas caps fit into the
stock gas-cap location and that looks really cool...

Sincerely,
Todd Taylor
www.venommotorsports.com
www.toddtaylor.com

>Alright, I don't want any flames over this one...I am wanting to either
shave
>my door handles or put different door handles in my GLX.
>
> I've given a lot of thought to the A4 handles that were on the Silver
>GTiVR6 in Performance VW.  I was going to ask the list if anyone had seen
any
>other cool handles that might be retrofitted to my car.  I might just shave
>the handles off completely (or at least the back ones).
> I kindof doubt it, but has anyone done this to their cars? And again,
>no flames over going mini truck on you guys.  I still am into the
>performance, but it is mostly for shows..
>
>thanks!
>Matt O.
>95 Vento "wanting to be shaved" edition
>--