Seat Problems

I'm resending a message that I sent to the list last fall. [see below] The
only reply I received at that time was from Billy T. who told me to check
all the bolts and the white plastic runner inserts. I checked all that stuff
and it was OK. My car now has 15K miles on it and the clunking noise isn't
getting any better. The dealer says its "normal" -- Bulls**t. The seat
adjusters are just plain sloppy. Like, in stop and go traffic, whenever I
start or stop, the seat moves backward or forward a fraction of an inch and
makes a clunk. When I take a corner, the seat leans left or right a little
and goes "CLUNK". It's embarrasing!  I can actually put my hand on the top
of either front seat back and wobble it a half inch from side to side.

Doesn't ANYONE but me have this problem??

B. Wanamaker
98 GLX, Black/ Beige leather