Creaking noises from Eibachs

Hey All,

     About a year ago, I got the Eibach pro-kits on my car.  At that time,
the spring on the passenger side front strut made creaking noises.  The guys
at the shop told me that it would go away after a few months, or even a year
later.  They told me that the spring had to oxidize so that it would fit
properly.  However, it's now been a year later and the creaking sound is
still very apparent.  Has anyone else had this problem, or know what the
problem is?  Thanks a lot.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II

1998 Green Trek 930 ATB -- Rock Shox Indy C fork, Blackburn rear rack

http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang