Re: New Jetta crash test results

From: George Turner <getone@mediaone.net>

> you have my sincere thoughts and prayers...8(
> george

Thanks for the concern, George.  Much appreciated, but fortunately I wasn't
really hurt.  In fact I was at my other job bright and early Saturday
morning.  My neck was a bit sore, so I didn't do any motorcycling the last
few days (the weight of the helmet was a little uncomfortable).  I took a
couple of days off bicycling, too.  The only other thing I have is two small
bruises on the inside of my knees, presumably from whacking the steering
wheel with them.  Today (3 days later), I'm pretty much back to normal.  Now
that I think of it, I actually got hurt worse in a minor bicycle crash I had
last year.

-Chris