Re: New Jetta crash test results

<<would you prefer huge fo' by fo' trucks>>

I knew I'd be asked, and, yes, I do prefer trucks to SUV's (sans the
confederate flag). Atleast you can see over the bed of (most) trucks. Trucks
have a purpose. SUV's, IMHO, are totally pointless. Get a car; get a truck;
make up your mind, and stop pulling so damn far up at red-lights that I can't
see to turn right! The new super SUV is something like 3 FEET longer than the
average parking space! Look at the old blazers, they are tiny compared to the
new ones.  "Bigger is better" is only true in one place, and, um, how big a
man's car is has no effect on it at all. ;)

To keep this Jetta related, those of you who remember the Mustang that
challenged me to race: we have set the race for this weekend.  It was
supposed to be yesterday, but it rained all weekend. Wish me luck!

Angie Y. and "Fernando" GLX