Re: tires...

OK. No one has said anything about the Bridgestone Potenza RE71s. They are
GREAT! I have always loved BFGs, but the steering response of these tires
(205/50ZR15 $81 from Tirerack) is fantastic. I really like these tires! For
the price, they are better than the BFGs, or the P700s, according to the
survey stuff from tirerack, if you put any stock in their survey results. I
like them, they look and perform great, and I WOULD recommend them to a
friend on a budget. If I had had more money, I would've sprung the other
$30/tire to get the 215/45ZR15 Michelin Pilot SX GTs. For some reason, when
I did have the money, no one could get them, they were so backordered.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Jetta GLX VR6  "V WAFFE"