Upper Stress Bar

Hey All...

	Last weekend, I came upon a design for an upper rear stress bar for
my Jetta that you may consider doing to your own cars.  I bought a Piece of
1/2"x2"x42" long stainless steel, and decided to make it work as a rear
stress bar.  I drilled two holes in the top of the strut housings, and bolted
it in, with two 1" Bolts.  That bar has made the biggest difference of any
strut bar / sway bar/ and kind of stress bar that I have put on my car or a
past car, to date.  I couldn't believe how much body roll I alleviated by
doing this simple mod.
	As part of this, I was considering selling some of them, or seeing if
anyone may be interested in this bar.  I will probably sell them in the
$30-35 range, just a bit over what it costs to make them and get them
polished and/or powdercoated. Thats about half the price of a Eurosport or
Neuspeed bar.  If anyone may be interested in this, let me know.
	I am not doing this to piss off the list, so I don't want any flames,
alright?  Its not like am charging $350 for it and saying that it was made by
a guy from neuspeed or anything like that.  It was a helpful mod on my car,
and I think it can help a person or two out, so if I could get your reactions
and / or interest, I'd love to hear it.  Thanks!!

Matt O.
95 Vento GLX "Thuroughly impressed by his own creation" edition