Re: [gti-vr6] Spacer Dilemma

yea sure.... i would love to trade my boke down jetta wanna be vr6 for your
Black on Black VR6 dumped on 17" bbs's, h&r coils, euro flares/molding, and
mad sounds.... without hesitation... where shall we meet?? Like i always
say...i may be the man, but merely the man that is standing next to the man,
who is on the right hand of the BIG MAN (Jimmy P.)... and yes.. the "P" stands
for Playeristic Pimp...
george