Tires & Suspension

So, here's the situation:

I have the Neuspeed Sport Springs that advertise (as consistent with the list)
to lower 1.5 - 2" .  What I'm looking for is the ability to lower the car about
.5" more infront than in back to even the fender gap.  Know what I mean?

I'm NOT looking to slam the GLX or I would have purchased the Race Springs.  I
DO want inproved handling with better "gap management" in the visual arena.
AGain, "know what I mean"?

Looking to purchase the Bilstien sports - and therefore looking forward to
dominating in the corners

_chris