From: David Bergesen <djbergesen@dotstar.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 1:48 PM
Subject: doors (I'm pretty mad)

I got my isolation 'foil' yesterday, although the part number didn't quite
match the one on the TSB. The TSB said AKL 433 012 04, and mine is -- 02. I
paid $6, not 4, and there wasn't even enough for three doors!?!? On top of
all that, it didn't do SH*T to stop the squeaking! Any suggestions on
further courses of action? Did I just get the wrong stuff? I normally listen
to music, but occasionally like to turn it off and listen to the willing
growl of the VR6, but the annoying squeak gets on my nerves. I want to enjoy
driving in the quiet cabin of the car, but I can't because of the persistent
squeak. Help me out, if you can. Thanks.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Jetta GLX VR6  "V WAFFE"