RE:

I plugged in a Alpine 12Disc AI-Net Changer ($299) and a Alpine TDA-7554
Cassette/CD Changer Controller ($319). No adapters needed and much better
sound. I would recommened on pulling that stock head unit as when you
replace it, it's like a whole new system.

Patrick Sherman
Sherman Computers
Phone: 1(888)253-8599
Fax: 1(360)236-1924