Rons Parts Sent Me a Virus!!

To the GTI and Jetta Lists:

	Recently, I applied for a sponsorship from Rons Parts, Inc.  Their
president or guy in charge of the parts departments name is Dustin Woodhouse.
 Let me give you some background on the situation.  About two years ago, I
purchased a transmission from him for my 90 passat.  I paid around $800 and
it was used, and had it shipped down, and put it into my passat.  I realized
that it was a faulty transmission,and contacted Dustin about this problem. He
was a business man about the whole thing, but only offered me $300 back on
the bad transmission.  My father and I bitterly accepted this and ate the
loss.
	A couple of days ago, as I said, I did apply for a sponsorship from
them, to which I recieved a smart ass-ed reply saying that I had some "pretty
amazing nerve" for asking.  He goes on to say that I should be "welcomed to
the real world" and that I have never bought anything from him for my Vento.
	And to top this all off, he then sent me a separate email with none
other than the file "HAPPY99.EXE" attached!! A known virus, of which this
list has touched on many a time, and has made some people very unhappy!!
	I did not necessarily mean to apply to Rons parts, Inc, but I came
across the email address in a magazine, and it was Kapcom@direct.ca...not
something that in any way shows association with Rons parts, so I figured,
why not?
	So in response to his nice letter that he wrote me, and the attitude
that he copped with me instead of a simple "No, our company will not be
sponsoring you at this time" or just ignoring the email entirely, I am
sending this to the GTI and Jetta list (consisting of roughly 750 people).
Feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be in the VW market, for I feel
this is unprofessional and downright rude to send me a smartass-ed letter on
a simple reply, and then to top it off with a VIRUS!!

Thank you for your eyes.
Matt Oberer