Re: Old Farts

Billy,
Thanks for the laugh!  Chances are real good that with the phenomenal power and
longevity of our VR6's, I too look forward to enjoying a bit of Farfegnugen
(sp!) for many years to come.

Pop Quiz to all:  Anybody know what "VR" stands for?  Just found out
today...hint: its German for...________

-Chris