Re: Roof Rack (Bike)

I have a Yakima rack that I ONLY use when I'm carrying skis or a bike.  It
breaks the seal on the doors so you'll get road noise there while it's on.  I
first bought it without the visor, but then bought one.  The  visor makes a
very significant difference in the amount of road noise and looks pretty cool.

P.S.
I taped some extra felt padding on the clips so the doors wouldnt' chip when
they rubbed against them; take a look at your rack and be careful to avoid
chipping or scratching...

ROB
'97 GLX