RE: WarrantyGold

Simple,
Call the Atty. General's office there and see what the filed complaints were
for...
They can usually tell you over the phone.
I suspect it is the standard deal with warranty services:
-Didn't pay full claim amounts,
-Didn't pay on time
-Waffled on what was covered and what wasn't
etc etc

Never had problems with our Masterguard warranty, but I don't think that one
is offered anymore...

HtH
-Cab