Re: Any body read german? PZwo Question

 I have 2 suggestions:

1. Run the URL for the page you want translated through ALTA VISTA's
translator.  It's not always
100% accurate, but I think some of the language gets mixed up during
translation.
Try:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate?

2. Call Steve or John at VW Sport on Monday and ask them.  They are 'zwo's
exclusive US importer.... they SHOULD know.  ;)

--

-Steve.

Pics of the 'Dub: http://users.sgi.net/~vwsport/97gti

For fun, not status!