Re: [gti-vr6] AIRBATH SYSTEM

	Seeing and feeling are both believing.  I have the Airbath setup on my car
for about 3 months I'd say, and in this time I have found it to be an asset to
my cars performance.  I live in a hot climate (New Mexico) and I have the
intake temperature sensor inside the cone filter.  I can start the engine up
with an 8 degree temperature, and it will drop at least 30 degrees to equal
the outside temperature in no time flat.  On the highway, the added pickup is
very noticeable.  Drop from 5th to 3rd and you will know it is there.
	Myron is a cool guy, and his product is no less that superb, in my opinion.
I like the difference that it made, and I would buy it over if I had to.
Everyone is welcome to email me with any questions they may have about the
airbath.

Matt
95 Vento GLX.."Completely BATH'ed edition"