TT exhaust for sale

Hey everyone....
I am getting rid of my TT stainless steel exhaust.  it is in very good
condition, I do not see anything wrong with it.  no dings or dents.  it is
2.5" piping with Borla muffler.  Sounds sweet!!
I will trade it for something cool, or take best offer on the piece of art.
it came off a Jetta vr6, but will also fit on a gti if you shorten the pipe
from to the muffler to the tips (for those of you that have seen it, you
know what I mean).
I hate to depart with it because it sounds so cool, but I am now looking
into a custom set up that is supposed to be *better* which relieves some of
the back pressure.... (plz do not ask why, cus I dunno.. jus trying
something new).
well, email me
george@dxnet.com