RE: CD-Rs and the Clarion 635 Pro-Audio Changer

All,

My experience on this subject:

I mostly use Verbatim CDR's Reorder# 90854. (these are gold cdr's)
I have also used: Sony, HP, Verbatim DataLife Plus (looks Blue-ish), Ricoh ,
Mitsui Gold.

I have copied countless cd's and have never had any of the problems
described here.  I may have uccurances where the copy process fails, but I
have never had a successful copy that will not play.

I play these cd in my computers (at home and work), on my home system
(Technics), in my GLX (Panasonic changer), in my portable CD player (Sony).
My cousins play them in their cars (Clarion CD Head unit), (Premier CD head
unit) and (Sony CD Changer) and (JVC Changer)

Based on my experience with CDRW I agree with Sundie, "you're out of luck"
I have NEVER gotten one of these things to play music anywhere, ever....
If there's actually a way, please let me know.

Hardware Yamaha CRW4416s (This is a great unit)
Software I've used:
Adaptec Easy CD creator and
Nero Burning ROM

RAfA95