FW: FF Headlamps for Jetta?

Since the Mk4 headlight conversion for the Mk3 Golf seems to be the most
popular mod these days, I figured I'd ask Hella if they were going to make
them for the Jetta. Here is their response:

Doh! Looks like I'm now in the market for a Golf hood and grille...

Kevin
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef