RE: Dual rounds w/ Jetta hood...

I believe that you also need a new backing plate to fit the golf-style
headlights and t6he golf-style grille. You need that front steel frame that
all the items in the front are bolted too.

I could be wrong, but I asked my dealer about this also and they indicated
that the frame would be required.

Once you add that, the $450 it costs for a kit isn't too bad, especially
when you add painting  costs to the hood, grill,  and front frame...

Hope this helps...
-Cab