Re: Fuel Pump?

Hey guys,
	I don't run my car to 7300 every time I drive the car.  I do it once in a
while, just to see if the problem is still there.  Once in a while, when I am
racing or driving "spiritedly", I will run it up to 6300 or so and then shift
gear, and it bogs then too.. Thats why I can't figure this problem out.  I
don't know if I should be worried about it or not.
	And just so you guys can sleep at night, I do not drive the car very hard.
If a 5.0 wants to lose to me, then I get on it, its not like I'm one of those
guys you see burning out with no one in sight and racing around like a madman.
Thought I'd set you all at ease, I am an adult here....

Matt
http://members.tripod.com/Ventoman