RE: Clicking Noise

Yeah it was great.  As the gap grew larger and lager, the stunned look on
both of their faces had to be a Kodak moment!  <<Cheese>>  The more I think
about it, it might be the valves. I had my oil change almost 2k ago, I guess
I'll change it again and see if that makes a difference.  BTW I've been
using 94 Octane gas and sometimes 93. Right now I have 21k and want to get
everything fixed and working before the warranty is over.  I am also in the
process looking for an extended warranty.

Franklin