Clicking Noise

Hey everyone,  It's been close to a month since I got my Garret chip and all
I can say is awesome!!!  I've had some wonderful experiences with this chip
installed.  One incident that comes to mind is a run I had against a new
Honda accord coupe, V-6, dual exhaust, and girlfriend in passenger seat.  To
make short story shorter "say bye bye".  The results indeed put a big smile
on my face!  Anyway here's my question.  Recently I've been hearing a
clicking noise when the engine is cold and eventually stops after its warm.
Does anyone know what this be?

Thanks
Franklin
98 GLX Black
CD changer
G-chip v.11
For Spring - tint, tires, and maybe Wheels :)