Sebring meeting times

Sebring is next week! Do you have your tix yet?  :)

I am proposing that we meet at the picnic tables at the bottom of the
walkover
bridge on the outside of the green park at 10am and 2pm Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday in order to fit most schedules. I'll be there Thurs
PM (?), and Friday and Saturday, but not Sunday.

So far, I have Scott (Tally), Bob (WPB), Calvin (Orlando), Eric
(Orlando), and Milos as going. Anyone else? Email me and let me know so
we'll have an idea of how many will be showing...

Tom M. Matthews
tmmatthews@worldnet.att.net
'95 GTI VR6
Ocala, FL