FS: Projektzwo headlights

 For Sale: Projektzwo double round 'DE' headlights (smoked).  They are
about 4 months old and have been mounted.  They have NOT been painted
yet.  They are in great shape, except they could use a cleaning and the
passenger side cover has a small section of the radiator support
mounting tab broken off.   This is NOT noticable with the grille
mounted!!!!!!!!!    These are $589.95 new, i'm looking for $450/BO
shipped in the USA.   Lighting is EXCEPTIONAL with these lights...
everything works, only real flaw is the chipped
mounting tab..  (I have pics of the chip on the site below)  Includes
original shipping box, mounting hardware, lights, and install
instructions.

 I can also supply custom wiring harnesses to use with this set so that
there is no need to cut the factory wiring connectors off to
mount the new lights... add $35 for a pair of the wiring looms.  (again,
pics of these are on the site listed below)

 PICS of everything can be found at:

 http://users.sgi.net/~vwsport/projektzwo/index.html

 Hate to sell, something came up and I need the cash ovcr the lights..
:(
--

-Steve.

Pics of the 'Dub: http://users.sgi.net/~vwsport/97gti