Re: Wiper sizes for '98 GLX...

Actually, its the other way around (Norfolk to Panama City).
I live in Norfolk, but I'm vacationing in Panama City Beach for
a week.  Then it's back to Norfolk...   :)

Anyone near Panama City Beach wanna hook up?  hehe

BTW, ANGIE!  I got the wiper sizes (21" Driver 19" Pass.).
Those were the numbers I was looking for - Thanks!
I just replaced them with Bosch Micro-Edge Excel.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6