RE: Kumho Tires

I don't know about the street tires, but I hear Kumho's are big in the autox
scene, right up there with BFG and Hoosier. So, they may not be as bad as
you think. I would, however, go for a more reputable tire just to be on the
safe side. Most listers seem to have either the Dunlop Sp8000 or Toyo Proxes
T1. I have Pirelli P7000's on my 17" wheels and have been quite satisfied
with them so far.

Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue