RE: Hi!

Yeah, return the q-chip and get the Garrett chip :)     www.giacusa.com

If you plan on driving the car hard and having fun (which I assume is the
case since you've got some basic perf. mods), I suggest upgrading your
suspension and tires. Both will make a HUGE difference. It really doesn't
matter whether you get Bilsteins w/ neuspeed springs, Konis w/ Eibach
springs, etc., they all work very well. Tires, most people on this list seem
to like the Dunlop SP8000 or the Toyo Proxes T1.

Hope that helps,
Kevin
97 GLX Windsor Blue