Re: Tranny whine

I think I've heard something similar when going into first; kind of a whiny
noise that reminds me of noisy power steering, or maybe it is something else?
Hoping for some info too! I'm still annoyed with the stupid squeeky noise the
clutch makes. It was quiet after I got it "fixed" for about a couple weeks. Oh
well, still a great car... :)

Thanx,
Devin

`98 Jetta GLX