Re: [VWdrivers] Golf 4 headlight fitting?

Ian (ClOwNToKeR@aol.com) writes:
>also does anyone have an a2 list???

We can only hope.

Ob-GLX: Spent the past two days on Vancouver Island, around Victoria.
For some reason, my 97 seemed to attract a lot of attention.  It's funny
to be stopped at a red, see one person walking past looking at the car
and talking, then watch the other people he or she is walking with all
look down at the front of the car (at the VR6 badge, I guess), then at
the driver, then straight ahead, all in unison.  Happened a few times.
Hmmm, now that I think about it, I should go out and check the car to
make sure it doesn't have an attention-grabbing carcass, or even worse,
a kid's tricycle or something, stuck on the front bumper.  I was bustin'
some pretty hard Gs through the twisties.

Murray