VW service and future car

For all of you with gripes about VW service, I am sorry you have had bad experiences. However, my previous car was a Chevy, and if you want to talk about crappy service, talk about GM. I have moved across the country several times, and not yet have I gotten the straight-up service (east or west coast) from GM that I have gotten so far from my VW dealers. I am very pleased. It doesn't happen everywhere, and it's more expensive, but you get what you pay for. I LOVE my GLX, and I can even tolerate the occasional bump from the seat being a tad loose. That is the only sound in my car aside from my music. In my Chevy (also a 96), there were more things that rattled than things that didn't rattle. I love my car, I will tolerate the service, and will consider VW/AUDI again.
    My two choices for my next vehicle are:
    AUDI A4 2.8 Quattro (which I plan to supercharge) - or if I can afford it, an S4
    BMW M3 or M roadster or M coupe (two years old used, probably).
I have always loved German cars, and now that I have a real job and can afford them, life is grand. Like I said, I will seriously consider buying an AUDI/VW product again (more likely AUDI). Enough about me.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator
djbergesen@dotstar.net
96 Jetta GLX VR6  "V WAFFE"