Re: INTAKE

The install is actually pretty easy.  Basically, once you remove the entire
airbox, it is just a matter of screwing the bracket and heat shield in.  The
kit uses predrilled factory holes for simplicity.  The guys at Euro Sport
are cool too, ask for Raffi or Vic, and they can answer any questions for
you (714)630-1555.
Enjoy!
Doug
'95 Jetta VR6