RE: Key Door Lock (Cylinder/Core) Broke

Happened on our 95 on the Driver's side after a real cold winter.
The connection between the lock cyclinder and the mechanism is like
an 1/8" diameter cast steel pin/piece. It does not hold up real well
to the constant locking unlocking, especially if you are ham-fisted
like me... ;)
You just need to buy a new lock cylinder from the dealer and have it
rekeyed to your existing key. Installation is about 15 minutes as long
as you can open the door to get at the locking bolt.

Good luck...
-Cab