Odd Fault Codes 95 OBDI VR6

Ok Folks,
I keep getting these recurring fault codes in my 95 Jetta GLX.
The engine light comes on and then goes off usually when I lift
from the throttle.
The car drives and revs as normal, gas mileage seems OK, and
all the temperatures seem OK...

Here are the codes from the computer:
1)	1344
2)	2113
3)	2342

I believe one of these is Camshaft Position Sensor, and the
other is Heated OXS Relay.
Anyone have a clue about how these codes are linked and what it could mean?
Had the car to the dealer, they couldn't find anything, but the
engine light has come on more and more since then.
One of the codes wasn't listed in the Bentley Manual, anyone know
what it means? (2113 I think)

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Cab