Re: Kamie Grill

George,  Guess you never called me ;)  the longest I've been out is
about 2 weeks & for the last few months I've had plenty.

Potterman

> yup.... the mesh one made for the golf.... I think they are pretty dope..
> and no one ever has them.....
> George

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
virtualworld@earthlink.net
http://www.parts4vws.com
(714)663-2434
Check out the GTI-VR6 racing team/One Lap of America
www.menox.com/onelap & www.onelapofamerica.com