Discolored Window Trim

Hi All,

I recently got my windows tinted (rather darkly) on my black Jetta. The
faded rubber trim around the windows always bothered me but now the tinted
windows makes the "white-ish" discoloration on the rubber trim look
absolutely horrible.

What can I use to remove that white discoloration and then reblacken the
rubber. The rubber is starting to crack in places as well. I tried a
product called "Black Chrome" from Turtle Wax (I think)  and it didn't
help. Others I've heard of included, Black Again, etc. I want to know what
works from those who have been there, done that.

Thanks in advance,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black

K&N drop-in, Kenwood, CD Changer, Bazooka, Clifford,
20% Sungard tint, Performance upgrades to follow...