Re: New GLX Owner :-)

Puh-lease. My friend has a Mustang. I love her to death, but she turned into
one of those obnoxious Mustang lovers. She bragged and bragged about it until
I finally gave it the test run that would "convert me". I admit that it has
some get up and go, but it still drives like a aircraft carrier. She drove
mine, and of course she wouldn't admit it, but the look of shear joy and
amazement (you know the VW effect) told me all I needed to know.  Now, I
can't get her out from behind the wheel.  She is always asking to drive it
and she goes nuts doing 65 around corners--all stuff the Mustang just can't
do.  Jettas are far superior driving machines!!

Angie Y. and "Fernando" the '95 GLX 5spd.

<< honestly how can you call your former beast-mustang- a sled? ..... as far
as cornering goes the Jetta couldn't touch my mustang.(of course non-stock).
But without sounding too hypocritical I am here because I got rid of the
'stang and bought the german car I wanted.Can't say enough good things about
them but lets give credit where credit is due. You can't compare apples and
oranges. But I digress>>