Re:

Miss Meg wrote:

> CHRIS-
>
> I AM GETTING ALL OF THESE E-MAILS AND I DON'T WANT THEM, HOW DO I STOP
> GETTING THEM FROM YOU GUYS?

Please read and *SAVE* this email for future reference.

  What:
  -----

        All the gti-vr6 related addresses at dev.tivoli.com now
        points at the corresponding addresses at cobra.ccsi.com.

  Why now and not later:
        at tivoli.  Those subscribers will then have to be
        manually added to the list over at ccsi when the tivoli
        stuff disappears.  I want to reduce the chance of
        accidentally dropping somebody off of the lists when
        moving email addresses from one place to another.

  What you need to do to post:

              subscribe  gti-vr6-digest

        (Note the '-' between "vr6" and "digest".)  That will
        subscribe your email address (the email address that you
        are sending the email from) to the list.

        no subject.  In the body of the email, put the single
        line of:

              unsubscribe gti-vr6

        OR:

              unsubscribe gti-vr6-digest

        And note that you have to send this email from the email
        address that is currently subscribed to the list, not
        from another email address.

--
Andy Nguyen \ aqn@tivoli.com \ Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX \ 512.436.8229
    "I trust Christmas brings to you its traditional mix of good