OT: Sound Pressure

	Does anyone know much about what frequencies produce the highest SPL
in a car?  I have a 9 Jetta that I compete in sound competitions with (4 12"
JL 12W6's), and I have not yet competed with the addition of two more
subwoofers.
	Is there a certain frequency that produces the best amount of SPL?
As in reeeal deep (30hz) or middle range (50hz).  I am looking for an edge in
the competition.  If anyone has any tips or tricks to give me the little
extra push I need, please let me know (i.e. opening a window, keeping all
closed, anything).  I have a sealed box with 4 separate boxes (1 for each
sub), powered by approx 300 W each.

Thanks for ANY input you can offer me!! Respond privately.

Matt
95 Vento GLX
P.S.  I hit 137 decibals when I had just 2 12s on the same Phoenix Gold
ZX350amp.