Re: cd changer

BOSE doesn't make car stereo head-units (at least I don't know of any).  BOSE
makes amps and speakers...  and they have some special deal with lots of
car manufacturers out there where they supply specially tuned systems that come
as options to your cars.  You will notice that all of the cars (some Acuras,
Nissans, etc.) have BOSE stamped on their head-units... even though the
head-unit itself is made by someone else.

Keep in mind that most cars do not print the manufacturer of the stock
head-units on the face plate, they just print the make of the vehicle.
Although I never checked myself, your head-unit probably says Panasonic
somewhere on the top, bottom, or back of it.

Although the BOSE system sounds pretty good for stock, it has been proven that
there is way more potential out of that system if you replace the head-unit
with most of the high-end aftermarket cassette/CD players out there.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...