Re: headliner - How to replace

Had to replace mine about 3 weeks ago...some lipstick got smudged all over the
place and a high heel  ripped a gash about 5 inches long.  Its not what you
think...

Anyway, Chuck's desciption is great. THe only advice I would add relates to the
re-install.  Eventhough you can clean your hands very well, the skin oil deposited
will be a future attractant to dirt/dust.  I would recommend the use of latex
gloves.  I know, sounds a bit overkill...just trust me.

-Chris
the immaculate '97 GLX version