Re: Power windows and sunroof problems (solution)

The solution suggested did not work although I did find broken wires in the wiring harness at the left rear door connectors.  Unfortunately, I snapped off the plastic notches that hold the harness to the doors and struggled for an hour  to get the harnesses reconnected.  I was able to reconnect the broken wires with electrical connectors and supplemental wire.  It appears to me that the wires broke originally because there was insufficient slack in the harness and the door opening and closing exceeded their stretch.

The rear door window and sunroof still do not close with the key.  If I have to take this finally to a dealer it will be obvious that I have  fooled with it and damaged parts.  Repair may not be covered under the warranty.   Does anyone know where the fuses for the windows are?  They may have blown when the wires broke.

John Kiekhaefer