Re: No glove compartment

LOL.  I found this annoying as hell too, until I realized it gave me a really
good reason to buy an expensive leather bound cd case that matches my seats
;-), a leather registration holder which I keep tucked into the pocket on the
back of the front seat (as well as a map and a maintenance chart). I then
needed (of course) a cargo net and black refrigerated storage container for
my trunk (touch up paint and cleaning/emergency/first aid kits).  Now, I
don't accumulate all the crap in the glove compartment anymore (like melting
pens and garbage paper).  If you analyze what's in there, you realize you
really don't need it.

Angie and "liter free" Fernando, the '95 GLX.

<< . No glove box! OK, so this isn't a true "flaw", but it's annoying as
 hell. The first thing I did was to order a glove box off of a junked Jetta
 somewhere in Cali. Airbag safety be damned! I need a place to put CD's! >>