re: keeping car cool

I've seen a few fans at the hardware store that just plug into the
cigarette lighter, but It'd be nice if there was one that was solar
powered or something... Does blow air around the car without any
ventilation to the outside make much of a difference?

Also, how much of a difference will tiniting making in keeping your car
cool.. I'd been thinking of getting my windows done, mostly for the look,
but if it helped keep it cool that'd be a bonus...

Doug Kuhn:  Thanks for the tip about removing the wax with the WD40...
Worked like a charm. :)  I was careful not to get the WD40 on the paint
and stuff and was wondering if it could damage the paint on the car?